To access the Energy House 2.0 project launch event (Teams Live) on Thursday 12 November 2020, 10:00-11:00, please click here. If external to the University, you may need to join using the ‘join anonymously’ option.
To view a timelapse video of the Energy House 2.0 construction site, please click here.
Construction has begun on Energy House 2.0 and the Energy House Laboratories team would like to invite you to attend our virtual launch event on Thursday November 12 2020 between 10:00 and 11:00.
At the event, we will update you on:
- Progress made on the Energy House 2.0 laboratory construction
- Learn about the capabilities of this new test facility
- Hear how Energy House 2.0 will support innovation and accelerate the development of new products and construction techniques
- And, most importantly, how you can become involved
At this exclusive event you will also hear from a range of speakers, including:
- Kwasi Kwarteng, Minister for Clean Growth (invited)
- Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester (invited)
- Professor Helen Marshall, Vice Chancellor
- Greg Jackson, Chief Executive of Octopus Energy
- Oliver Novakovic, Barratt Homes
- Professor Will Swan, Director of Energy House Laboratories
- Dr Richard Fitton, Energy House 2 Research Lead
- Bowmer + Kirkland (invited)
- Karolis Petruskevicius (Homely Energy Ltd)
- Keith Rimmer (Thermocill Ltd)
- Lisa Furlong (Furlong Innovations Ltd)
To book your place, please click here