- Do you have a product or service that can reduce energy consumption in the home and reduce carbon emissions?
- Would your product benefit from testing in the Energy House 2.0 and expert advice from our world leading academics?
- Are you based in, or operating in, Greater Manchester?
If so, come along to our Research Collaboration Partnership event on the 12 November 2021.
- Hear about and see the exciting Energy House 2.0.
- Talk to our research partners who are building houses in the chambers and get involved with our research and test programmes that will be running throughout 2022.
- Tell us about your product.
For more details, drop us an email, email@example.com, or call Joe Flanagan (0161 295 4776) or Nigel Blandford (0161 295 2385).